Win a wedding on the Minton floor at St George’s Hall!
For the first time ever, St George’s Hall are offering a unique and exclusive opportunity for a happy couple to get married on the priceless Minton tiled floor. Not only will you be making memories, you will be making history on your very special day!
Your ceremony will begin with two uniformed Footmen opening the imposing golden doors at the rear of the Great Hall, guaranteeing you a grand entrance in front of your waiting partner, friends and family.
As you slowly proceed the full length of the stunning Minton Tiled floor, Professor Ian Tracey, Organist to the City of Liverpool, will play the music of your choosing on the renowned Willis Organ, the third largest in the world and one of the jewels in the city’s musical crown.
Liverpool’s Head Registrar will facilitate your wedding ceremony and once the legalities are complete, as a newly married couple, you will proceed back along the magnificent tiled floor, serenaded by the beautiful sound of Liverpool’s very own Mezzo Soprano, Danielle Louise Thomas.
To toast the happy couple, we will be serving you and 50 of your guests with a chilled glass of fizz whilst our official photographer captures your magical moments for the history books.
This is sure to be a day which will have you and your guests jumping for joy! Most importantly to us, your special day will forever be part of St George’s Hall history.
How to enter
To enter this competition, please complete ALL fields in the below e-form by 5pm on Monday 17 June 2019. Incomplete entries will not be considered. Please make sure you read and agree to our full Terms & Conditions before filling the below entry.
Up to 150 guests are able to join you for this special ceremony.
Date & Times
Please note: If you are entering this competition, your wedding must take place on Monday 19 August 2019. Times for the day will commence as follows:
Guest arrival: 2:00pm
Event ends: 5.00pm
- The Great Hall for your ceremony
- The Ceremony carried out by Liverpool’s Head Registrar
- Two Footmen to announce your grand entrance
- The Willis Organ played by Professor Ian Tracy, City Organist
- Performance by Liverpool Mezzo Soprano, Danielle Louise Thomas
- The St George’s Hall official photographer to capture your special day
- Digital copies of all photographs taken on the day
- Glass of fizz for 50 of your guests
- Seating for you guests around the Minton Tiled Floor
- Parking for your wedding cars
- The support of the St George’s Hall Wedding Team to help plan your day and ensure everything runs smoothly
To find out more about wedding services at St George’s Hall, please visit www.stgeorgeshallliverpool.co.uk/weddings/.