Ceremonies at St George’s Hall during COVID-19 restrictions
Following the UK government’s new tier announcements on Thursday 26 November 2020, ceremonies containing 15 people (so, that’s the couple + 13 guests) will be allowed to take place from Wednesday 2 December 2020 onwards.
In order to protect all parties, guests and staff, ceremonies at St George’s Hall during COVID-19 restrictions have been designed to comply with government guidelines. Please see all of the latest requirements from Liverpool Register Office before planning your ceremony.
On this page, you will find all of the necessary information with regards to the hygiene measures which we are taking, and how your special day will play out during this new phase of normality. We also have a special offer on Concert Room weddings (scroll down to view).
- DOWNLOAD – Track and Trace Contact Information Form
- Read more about the safety measures we have put in place for our visitors>
- Guidance on how to cancel or change the date of your existing booking>
*Please note: The Liverpool City Halls weddings team operates on behalf of our venues, St George’s Hall (specifically Concert Room ceremonies) and Liverpool Town Hall. If you have booked your ceremony directly through Liverpool Register Office, then please head here: ceremonies.liverpool.gov.uk/venues-and-ceremonies/ceremonies-during-covid-19-restrictions. Thank you.
SPECIAL OFFER: CONCERT ROOM WEDDINGS
To celebrate love being back on the menu at St George’s Hall after months of lockdown, we are thrilled to announce an exclusive new deal for Concert Room weddings and ceremonies until Sunday 31 January 2021!
The Concert Room is a truly ornate space which oozes class, charm and warmth – an intimately grand setting which is guaranteed to ensure that your wedding ceremony will be an everlasting happy memory.
Benefits of a Concert Room ceremony include:
- Capacity to accommodate up to 15 people per ceremony (this includes the couple and up to a maximum of 13 guests)
- A hire price of £500 (available until the end of 2020). Please note, this does not include the Registrars fee. Information on this statutory cost can be found under ‘Approved Venues’ on this page
- Bolt on offer for photos in the Great Hall for an additional £150 (1 hour session – photographer not included)
Like what you see? If the answer is “I do”, email our team today on [email protected].gov.uk to check availability and find out more.