Ceremonies at St George’s Hall during COVID-19 restrictions
In order to protect all parties, guests and staff, ceremonies at St George’s Hall during COVID-19 restrictions have been designed to comply with government guidelines. Please see all of the latest requirements from Liverpool Register Office before planning your ceremony.
Below, you will find all of the necessary information with regards to the hygiene measures which we are taking, and how your special day will play out during this new phase of normality. We have also introduced a special offer for weddings in the Concert Room (see below for details). In addition to this, we have brought in new cancellation and date change options, following restrictions announced by the government on Tuesday 22 September 2020.
Should you wish to host your ceremony with us, you will eventually need to complete a Track and Trace Contact Information form and return to [email protected] – our team are also on hand via this email address for any other wedding queries which you may have.
The Track and Trace Contact Information form can be found in the below PDF, along with the measures we have put in place to make our venue COVID-safe, and guidance upon cancellations and date changes:
- DOWNLOAD – Track and Trace Contact Information Form
- Read more about the safety measures we have put in place for our visitors>
- Guidance on how to cancel or change the date of your existing booking>
SPECIAL OFFER: CONCERT ROOM WEDDINGS IN 2020
To celebrate love being back on the menu at St George’s Hall after months of lockdown, we are thrilled to announce an exclusive new deal for Concert Room weddings and ceremonies throughout the rest of 2020!
The Concert Room is a truly ornate space which oozes class, charm and warmth – an intimately grand setting which is guaranteed to ensure that your wedding ceremony will be an everlasting happy memory.
Benefits of a Concert Room ceremony include:
- Capacity to accommodate up to 15 people per ceremony (this includes the couple and up to a maximum of 13 guests)
- A hire price of £500 (available until the end of 2020). Please note, this does not include the Registrars fee. Information on this statutory cost can be found under ‘Approved Venues’ on this page
- Bolt on offer for photos in the Great Hall for an additional £150 (1 hour session – photographer not included)
Like what you see? If the answer is “I do”, email our team today on [email protected] to check availability and find out more.
WANT TO MAKE YOUR SPECIAL DAY A BIGGER OCCASION?
While we are currently under COVID-19 restrictions, we are restricted to keeping gatherings up to a maximum of 15 people for public health reasons.
However, we understand that this is not ideal for all Brides and/or Grooms To Be who have big families and/or friend groups.
Therefore, if you remain interested in hosting your special day here at St George’s Hall once normal service resumes, we are still welcoming enquiries for those who wish to plan ahead.