Cancellations and Date Changes for Existing Wedding Bookings during COVID-19
If you have booked your wedding with us and can no longer honour your chosen date, due to the latest restrictions in relation to COVID-19, please review the options below so you can plan your next steps:
- Cancellation: If you wish to cancel your booking with us, please note that you will receive a full refund*
- Change date: If you wish to change date to another month or year, the same price we have agreed with you will be honoured for the same day (i.e. as an example, if you have booked your wedding for a Saturday, we will honour the same price for another Saturday in a different month or year up to 30 June 2022**)
* Please note: This is for bookings made directly through our weddings team and not through Liverpool Register Office – guidance for the latter can be found at ceremonies.liverpool.gov.uk/venues-and-ceremonies/ceremonies-during-covid-19-restrictions.
**This is dependent upon date availability and may extend beyond the above deadline if any further restrictions or guidance are brought in from government in future.
Should you wish to exercise either of the above options, or if you wish to raise any queries and/or seek clarification with regards to your wedding booking, please email our wedding team on:
- St George’s Hall: [email protected]
- Liverpool Town Hall: [email protected].
On a final note, we’d like to take this opportunity to express our understanding for you during this difficult situation we all find ourselves in. We have no doubt that this will be a disruptive, upsetting and frustrating time for you, but will do our best to work with you to make this process as pain-free as possible.
Liverpool City Halls Wedding Team.